It will probably come as no surprise to you that most people associate working together on problems and giving feedback to colleagues, with some level of unpleasantness or stress. So then: Why don’t people in Peer Consultancy Groups feel that same level stress and discomfort?
Video: Managing Workplace Stress with Peer Consultancy Groups
By Derek Richey on June 13, 2013 in Collaboration, Conflict Resolution, Peer Consultancy Groups, Stress Management, Workplace Culture
About Derek RicheyDerek Richey is Director of Marketing at Coltrain Group, LLC. He was awarded the “Rosemary Miller Preservation Activism Award” for his co-authorship of the book “Bloomington Then and Now”, which documents the changes in the Bloomington, Indiana landscape over the past 100 years in a photographic format. Derek has helped launch several multi-million dollar brands, and recently played an important role in the launch of professional soccer in Indianapolis.
- Lunch & Learn: Hiring The Right People For The Right Seats
- Lunch and Learn: Leadership Strategies for Tough Times
- Lunch and Learn: Create A Healthier Work Culture (Building the Bridge Between Us and Them)
- Lunch and Learn: Driving Performance and Greater Success Through Mindfulness
- Lunch and Learn: Protocols for Project Management