Video: Taking On Those Things at Work That Keep You Up at Night
By Derek Richey on May 31, 2013 in Business Innovation, Collaboration, Coltrain Group Blog, Peer Consultancy Groups, Strategy Development, Stress Management, Workplace Culture
About Derek RicheyDerek Richey is Director of Marketing at Coltrain Group, LLC. He was awarded the “Rosemary Miller Preservation Activism Award” for his co-authorship of the book “Bloomington Then and Now”, which documents the changes in the Bloomington, Indiana landscape over the past 100 years in a photographic format. Derek has helped launch several multi-million dollar brands, and recently played an important role in the launch of professional soccer in Indianapolis.
- Lunch and Learn: A Step-by-Step Guide to Authentic Content Marketing
- Lunch & Learn: Hiring The Right People For The Right Seats
- Lunch and Learn: Leadership Strategies for Tough Times
- Lunch and Learn: Create A Healthier Work Culture (Building the Bridge Between Us and Them)
- Lunch and Learn: Driving Performance and Greater Success Through Mindfulness